You can rent a boat daily from 10:00.
About 5 adults fit in a rowing boat. Even with 10 people it won’t sink – but then you’re a bit tight!
You do not need to make reservations for the boats. You can just come by for a boat or call 070 3502863 to ask if it is busy. A drink on our sunny grass terrace makes waiting very pleasant.
On weekends, during school holidays and on public holidays you may have to wait a little longer. Then it is so busy that we keep a waiting list.
Picnic boats can be booked.
Costs and deposit
To spontaneously rent a rowing boat without a picnic, you can contact our counter. We ask everyone for a deposit or identification when renting a boat.
- 12 euros per boat per hour and weekdays
- 16 euros per hour in weekends and holidays
- Deposit: Leave an ID or 50 euros.
Life jackets are available in all sizes and can be borrowed.
SAILING TERRACE BOAT
We have a terrace boat that sails around with you with its silent engine as a noiseless sailing balcony. It is very cozy as a family or company outing or with your friends! With a maximum of 10 people you can have lunch, dinner or bring your own picnic basket while you sail through the canals with a skipper.
This sailing terrace boat can be rented with music, a drink and/or snack and with lounge cushions. Send an email with your wishes and ask for the possibilities via alles@ dewaterkant.nl of make a reservation using the yellow button.
Costs and deposit
- During the week: 100 euros
- In the weekend: 150 euros
- In addition, you pay 20 euros per hour
- Skipper: 30 euros per hour
- We ask 250 euros as a downpayment, which is also the deposit.
- High Tea, snacks, Lunch or a 3-course menu on the terrace boat including a set table, please order in advance.
- Drinks can be ordered and taken on site.